Friday, January 30, 2009

Lies


Tell me why people lie. Is it for the sake of lying or is it out of a positive act?

For what I have had observed, many people lie for the sake of their selfish-selves. They are firstly self-centred and have no true friendship amongst their friends.

But sometimes lying for the sake of saving your friends depending on the situation is actually a good deed for an example saving the friendship of your two friends who actually ranted about each other and wanted to know about the situation but chose to censor their remarks about each other. Therefore they became friends again. In this kind of situation, you are the hands of their friendship. You can choose to end their friendship or choose to be a good person not to reveal each other's rant and remarks.

But some saddistic people who choose to see their friends break apart and start a war and misunderstanding between both parties. These pathetic people are just such annoying pest and wasting the earth space and oxygen. What i normally call them, ' useless buggers'.

Well, you can choose to be the good or the bad person.
Well of course the good obviously advices friends positively and the other, breaks their friendship like.. adding bullets into the loaded gun.

So right guys, I shall be clear from this point. I do not want any misunderstanding between the people who i adviced. I live with phrase, 'I do what i can, I do what i am supposed to do, I be what i am suppose to be."

Thanks for reading guys. Happy new year.


Junshen

No comments: