To give what you sacrificed and to take nothing in return
This so called poem shall be an example of it.
Oh dear Mary, my love
I wish upon heaven and earth to be with you. You are my reason for my heart to pump. I see your beautiful gorgeous face from a distance everyday. The feeling of satisfaction fills my head which keeps my spirits high. Oh dear Mary, we have been such state now. We talked about the earth, stars and moon. But now, we are nowhere. I want to make you my queen, my princess and whatever you want me to place you in my heart. But you made me place you as an ordinary person. Dear Mary, oh dear Mary, when will you ever shower me the love i want.
Yups, extracted from somewhere i forgot, well the next is about.. inferior complexion.
We are great together, just perfect
I am the food court and you are the restaurant
I give you mentos, you give me Swiss chocolate in reuturn
I am the bus, you are the car
I am the F's and you are the A's
I drink soft drinks while you drink wines
I am black and white while you are colourful
These sentences sound strange but oh well, too tired to think
This so called poem shall be an example of it.
Oh dear Mary, my love
I wish upon heaven and earth to be with you. You are my reason for my heart to pump. I see your beautiful gorgeous face from a distance everyday. The feeling of satisfaction fills my head which keeps my spirits high. Oh dear Mary, we have been such state now. We talked about the earth, stars and moon. But now, we are nowhere. I want to make you my queen, my princess and whatever you want me to place you in my heart. But you made me place you as an ordinary person. Dear Mary, oh dear Mary, when will you ever shower me the love i want.
Yups, extracted from somewhere i forgot, well the next is about.. inferior complexion.
We are great together, just perfect
I am the food court and you are the restaurant
I give you mentos, you give me Swiss chocolate in reuturn
I am the bus, you are the car
I am the F's and you are the A's
I drink soft drinks while you drink wines
I am black and white while you are colourful
These sentences sound strange but oh well, too tired to think
No comments:
Post a Comment