Friday, December 12, 2008

Good times ends quickly

Right guys, I do feel very sad when I think of the times
and sweet memories I had with my seniors.

Not that I am bias towards my juniors but i feel rather comfortable with my seniors.
Whenever I think of them, it makes me feel rather sad.

As we have joy, a year past like a day
As we suffer, a day past like a year

A quiet area where my mind rests in peace will lead to thinking of my seniors leaving.
It makes me feel as if a dagger pierce through my heart, slowly lunging it into my chest, sinking into my bare skin and the poison slowly spreading to my limbs, numbing them.

I do what a junior will do and do what a senior will do.

Seniors like the ones i have are perfect
They help you when needed
They share the love when necessary
They guide you when you am lost
They share the joy when time is right
They console you when you are down
They show patience when you are slow
They scold you for your good
They groom you in your strength
They treat you when you succeed

They are perfect seniors



Love
Jun Shen

No comments: