Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Time in advance

Time pasts very fast.
Before you start realising how childish and pampered you are,
your childhoods are over.

A story of mine.

In secondary one, I love being pampered by my seniors.
they are good people, probably the best people i had ever met.

There was once i sat with my seniors and interacted with them, so called 'bonding'
I just sat and listen to their rants. Won't reveal names though. I found out how stressed they were. They talked about their secondary 1 to 3 experiences. They are now secondary 4, taken their O'levels and now waiting for their results.

Most of my seniors told me this, " Hey, it felt as if my secondary life is so short. It feels as if I came last 2 years only."

So, I reflected on this. I am currently a secondary 2 , normal academic student. I've been through alot of things, not compared to my dear seniors who now had left.

Next year will be another new chapter of secondary ones, new leaders and potentials.
Good and understanding juniors i hope.

I feel as if my time past very very fast. Before I can realise, I am already a senior and going to take up bigger and more responsibilities. I have to soar for greater heights and stop being so childish and narrow-minded.

I am now going to take over my seniors, pampering my juniors, taking care of them and leading them to better leaders and guiding them to the correct path.

Time is really short guys, this is my quote to you guys.

Time is is against you not the other way round, treasure your time with the people close to you and do not make any stupid mistakes which i had done. Forgive and Forget.


Yours truly
Jun Shen

No comments: